Pictor Plus™ Fundus Camera
Portable Non-Mydriatic Retinal Camera
This portable, handheld ophthalmic camera provides high resolution retinal and external eye imaging wherever you go, from exam rooms to on-location screenings. Take your practice places with two modules for retinal (non-mydriatic) or external eye imaging, both easily interchangeable to fit your needs. From the exam room to on-location screenings, nursing home calls, and everywhere in between, the Pictor Plus is just as mobile as you are.
- Improved patient care with high resolution imagery. Patient information can be directly entered into the handset
- Maximum portability - lightweight and compact, Pictor Plus is especially versatile to examine patients where access may be difficult.
- Simple integration - Featuring Wi-Fi connectivity, the Pictor Plus seamlessly integrates with any PC or mobile device to upload JPEG images to your patient database system.
- Compatible with multiple image analysis and EMR software solutions and offers DICOM compatibility.
Two easily interchangeable modules provide high resolution retinal (non-mydriatic) or external eye imaging.
The Retinal Module (non-mydriatic) lets you perform a thorough fundus examination with a 40º field of view. With digital still and video images, the appearance of optic disc, macula and retinal vasculature can be screened and documented for ocular lesions and anomalies.
Retinal Module Features:
- 9 fixation points to target a variety of retinal images
- Reflection‑free imaging with ten illumination levels
- Not necessary to dilate pupils (min. pupil size 3 mm)
- Produces color and red‑free images for contrast
- Automatic and manual focusing
- Diopter compensation -20D to + 20D
- Slit lamp mount adapts Pictor to any slit lamp
The Anterior Module provides high resolution digital image data of the surface of the eye and areas directly surrounding the eye. The cobalt blue LED light allows fluorescent imaging to detect a dry eye or any cuts or rashes on the surface of the eye.
Anterior Module Features:
- White and blue LED light for image targeting and capture
- Autofocus and optional manual adjustment
- 6x digital zoom
- Image resolution 2560 x 1920 pixels
Your vision starts with Volk. Optical excellence and brand assurance in the best visualization possible.
- Camera Sensor Resolution 5 Mega Pixel
- Optical Resolution > 60 linear pixels/mm
- Focus Range Autofocus, -20 to +20D
- Minimum Pupil Size 3 mm
- Image and Video Format JPEG, DICOM, MPEG-4/MPEG-1
- Display 2.4" TFT-LCD
- Memory 4 GB SD card/2,000+ images
- Power Supply Rechargeable Ni-MH battery
- Average Usage Time 3 hours continuous (2 batteries included)
- Connectivity Wi-Fi, USB
- Type of Photography Color, Red-Free, Infra Red
- Handset - 3.2” (w) x 6.5” (h) x 2.6” (d) (82 x 166 x 66 mm)
- Retina module - 2.6” (w) x 2.8” (h) x 6.3” (d) (67 x 73 x 160)
- Anterior module - 3.1” (dia) x 2.7” (d) (79 x 70)
- Handset - 0.8 lb (400g)
- Retina Module - 0.6 lb (300g)
- Anterior module - 0.2 lb (92g)
Cleaning and Care Guide