Pictor Prestige™ Handheld Fundus Camera with Optional Anterior Module
note: When shipping outside the USA, any applicable import taxes and duties are the customer's responsibility.
High-Quality Non-Mydriatic Handheld Fundus Camera
Meet Volk's Pictor Prestige Handheld Fundus Camera - your powerful, accessible tool for capturing optimum retinal imaging anyplace, anytime. The Pictor Prestige offers all the convenience of portability without compromising on durability or quality.
Designed to allow any member of your practice to access and image patients wherever you need - from your office to the work site, to the field and beyond - it has you covered. With a lightweight yet sturdy design, centralized functionality, and uncompromising image resolution clarity - no matter their location, you can now provide exceptional care for each of your patients.
Plus, take advantage of complimentary EMR solutions and telehealth integration capabilities for effortless collaboration between fellow doctors and follow-up with patients quickly and effectively with simple customization tools. No matter how far away they may be.
Experience the quality optics in a device that offers supreme magnification and ultra-quick autofocus every time. Enjoy an easy setup with fast navigation capabilities so you can get started right away. Whether it’s school and work screenings or special mobile visits to homes or community centres - manage portraits onsite easier than ever before with Volk’s Pictor Prestige Handheld Fundus Camera.
Buy the Pictor Prestige and we'll give you a 30-day trial period, with satisfaction guaranteed.
- Maximized patient volume with superior image quality - image more patients from various age groups and disease states
- Small pupil capability allows you to capture images without the need for dilation
- Intuitive image quality feedback so you never repeat a patient visit
- Ability to increase FOV up to 90% with 9 fixation targets
- Anterior Imaging module allows high-resolution imaging of the ocular surface to monitor and document conditions
- A minimized learning curve with an easy-to-use interface and powerful options enables novice technicians to master imaging techniques rapidly – perfect for rotating staff
- Slit lamp mountable so you can use it on the road or at the office with even more convenience
- A rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 8 hours of standard imaging, with a bonus backup battery included for when overtime is needed
- DICOM compatible so you can drive down the time from imaging to diagnosis, or transfer images wirelessly
- Instantly access and review images with bidirectional communication between camera and software, or use the included suite of image analysis functions like filter application or image montages
- Generate customer reports without the need to manually enter patient data
- Your vision starts with Volk. Optical excellence and brand assurance in the best visualization possible.
- Satisfaction guaranteed. Buy your practice a Pictor Prestige and try it for 30 days backed with Volk support and resources. Receive a full refund if Pictor Prestige is not a match for your workflow.
- Image Sensor: 5 Megapixels
- Image Field of View: 50° degrees
- Image Resolution: 2368 x 1776 pixels
- Imaging Modes: Color, Red-Free, Infrared
- Image and Video Format: JPEG, DICOM, MPEG-4/MPEG-1
- Memory: 8GB / 4000+ images
- Battery: 2600 mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery (2 included)
- Usage time: Approximately 2 hours per charge
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB
Volk Pictor Prestige includes:
- Camera, Retina Module, Anterior Module (when purchasing full ophthalmic kit), Charging Station, USB Cable, Power Supply, Eye Cup (2 pcs), Battery (2 pcs), USB Flash Drive, Cleaning Cloth
- User Manual and additional resource materials
- Lifetime access to Volk Software
- Continuous technical support and free 1-hour training!
Cleaning and Care Guide