Due to high demand, the VistaView is currently on backorder until late January, 2021. You may place your order now to secure your place in queue.
We will ship your order as soon as it is ready. Should you change your mind, you may cancel your order at any time prior to delivery by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Phone is included - no need to purchase an additional phone or worry about compatibility!
AVAILABLE NOW: USA, Algeria, Antigua, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Belice, Bermuda, Bolivia, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cayman, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Montserrat, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Senegal, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, St Kitts, St Lucia, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos, UAE, Uganda, United Kingdom, US Virgin Islands, Zambia
Coming soon to: November 2020 - Colombia, Peru, Ukraine; December 2020 - Ecuador, Morocco, Thailand; February 2021 - Canada; April 2021 - Japan, Saudi Arabia; May 2021 - Brazil; Summer 2021 - Dominican Republic, Mexico, South Korea, Taiwan, Uruguay; 2021 - Argentina, Bahrain, Indonesia, Jordan, Kuwait, Laos, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam
Wide Field of View for Uncompromised Image Quality
VistaView offers you the widest field of view in its class with 55˚ field in a single capture and even more with dynamic imaging.
Just Say the Word! Voice Activated Capture for Ease of Image Capture
Introducing voice-activated capture for scenarios where you need a little extra assistance such as ICUs. Quickly and easily capture images without even lifting a finger, maximizing imaging stability to get the perfect picture.
Adjustable Illumination Levels for Enhanced Patient Comfort
Successfully image patients from all populations, including darker retinas while maintaining patient comfort with user-adjustable illumination levels. Ideal for accommodating photophobic patients.
Instantly Generate Reports for Billing, Referrals and Patient Education
Add red-free filters, make notes on your findings, review patient history, and consolidate into a password-protected report ready share anytime. A great tool for resident consultations and learning, patient education, billing, and filing patient data.
• VOICE-ACTIVATED IMAGE CAPTURE for when you need an extra hand!
• RED-FREE FILTER to help enhance vascular visualization
• USB-C CHARGING - no external batteries needed!
• WIRED EXPORT TO PC VIA USB-C - just drag and drop your files to your computer
• INSTANT REPORT GENERATION WITH CASE NOTES so you can see your next patient sooner
• DICOM FILE EXPORT to easily connect your patient images to your EMR
• PASSWORD PROTECTED DATA EXPORT to provide a layer of protection during data sharing
• ON-BOARD PATIENT DATA SEARCH AND SORTING - all your patient data in one place
• AUTOFOCUS & MANUAL FOCUS WITH -15D TO +15D ADJUSTMENT - choose your level of control
• ILLUMINATION ADJUSTMENT TO HIGH, MEDIUM OR LOW SETTINGS - comfort for your patients
• MYDRIATIC FUNDUS CAMERA
• LIGHT SOURCE White LED Light
• STORAGE 64 GB
• RESOLUTION 3072 x 2122 pixels
• EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS 78 x 185 x 102 mm
• WEIGHT 500 grams
• WARRANTY 1 year